Hand made from reflective, natural-looking porcelain, veneers are thin shells that permanently attach to the front surface of teeth. They can improve shape, alignment, color, and even size of teeth, to completely transform a smile. At our dental clinic, a ceramist will hand make your porcelain veneers. Every detail – shape, size, texture, color – will be taken into consideration. Then, you’ll return to our dental clinic for a permanent placement of your final veneers, and you’ll leave with a smile that you (and everyone else) will absolutely love.
Dental Veneers Pros & Cons
Advantages of Dental Veneers abroad
- Instantly repair tooth shape and color and accomplish the perfect smile.
- Long lasting solution.
- Minimum possible amount of tooth will be removed
Disadvantages of Dental Veneers abroad
- An irreversible prosthetic.
- The sensitivity of natural teeth to hot and cold beverages increases.
- Should avoid chocking hard food such as ice.
- Not suitable for people grinding their teeth.