Nobel Biocare are the world’s best implants
Nobel Biocare is the company that claims millions of successfully restored human smiles.
The original company was co-founded in 1978 between Swedish medical researcher Professor Per-Ingvar Brånemark , who discovered ossointegration. Ossointegration is the ability of titanium to fuse permanentely into the bone. This discovery allowed the developement of titanium dental implants.
These prices are final and include surgery costs, the prosthetic restoration and adjustments.
5 Reasons To Choose Nobel Biocare Implants
- Nobel Biocare continues the tradition of Per-Ingvar Brånemark, the father of Dental Implants and Ossointegration.
- Very low implant failure rates, especially in grafted bone and bone with low density
- Unique implant design that allows for high stability and aesthetic excellence
- No more bone loss around the implant placement. Studies examining several patients 10 years after the implant placement show that less than 2% exhibited significant bone loss.
- High survival rates after more than a decade
How did professor Dr. Brånemark develop dental implants?
Back in the 1950’s professor Per-Ingvar Brånemark, was conducting research on the anatomy of blood flow in Sweden his native country.
He accidentally came across ossointegration, ie the process of titanium to integrate irreversibly with living bone tissue.
He placed the first dental implants in 1965 to Gösta Larsson, a swedish man who was born with a deformed jaw. Brånemark and his team inserted a set of 4 titanium implants and at a later stage a set of new teeth.
For the first time in his life Gösta Larsson could talk and eat like the rest of us. His implants worked without any problems until the end of his life, 40 years afterwards.
Millions of people around the globe have benefited from Dr. Brånemark’s discovery ever since.
You could to…
So what is holding you back?
Send us an email at email@example.com to receive treatment with the best implants in the world.
We will prepare your treatment plan, explain the process in detail and answer any questions you might have.
Not ready for treatment yet?
Let’s keep in touch! Join our Newsletter!